Gloves Flirting Etiquette
I miss those times, when you could express yourself by using a simple accessory (which was actually not a mobile phone). Because it is wondering Tuesday, and spring is in the air, let's see what you should know regarding etiquette and flirtation with gloves.🙃 Gloves etiquette essentials to keep in mind.
- Gloves should never be worn when drinking, smoking, playing cards or putting on makeup.
- Gloves should be worn rather than carried and you should never wear rings over gloves.
Flirtation with gloves:
- Yes - Crushing up in the left hand.
- No - Crushing up in the right hand.
- I love you - Dropping both gloves.
- Do you love me? - Pulling on left glove, leaving thumb exposed.
- Kiss me - Pulling on right glove, leaving thumb exposed.
- Indifference - Pulling on left glove half way.
- I wish your acquaintance - Holding the gloves with fingertips down.
- Follow me - Striking them on the shoulder.
- I love another - Touching them to the chin.
- I'm engaged - Throwing them up in the air.
- We are watched - Twisting round the fingers.
- Introduce me to your friend - Fanning yourself with them.
- Get rid of your friend - Folding them up. .